BEST’s Inhospitable to Human Trafficking Training (ITT) is the most comprehensive human trafficking prevention training available for hospitality employees. BEST’s training explains the truth of trafficking, the risks of trafficking to hotels, and concrete steps on how staff can personally make a difference in the lives of children and adults who are exploited every day.
Watching this FREE, 30-minute training course is easy.
Take the training course yourself.
1. Go to BEST’s Training Center.
2. Register with the appropriate Individual Training Course enrollment code.
3. Complete the course.
4. Download your certificate of completion.
Log back in at any time to refresh your training, print your certificate of completion, and redeem additional enrollment codes.
Do you want to train your whole staff? If so, click to read How to Train Your Staff.
· Individual Training Course in English: NCRLA-staff
· Individual Training Course in Spanish: NCRLA-spanish
· Group Training Course: NCRLA
· Group Training Questionnaire: NCRLA-Q
BEST Printed Resources
Printed resources are available to reinforce the training. Download an order form.
BEST’s Inhospitable to Human Trafficking Training is sponsored by the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA).